What is it?
(from Wikipedia) MindManager is a commercial mind mapping software application developed by Mindjet. The software provides ways for users to visualize information in mind maps and flowcharts. MindManager can be used to manage projects, organize information, and for brainstorming. As of December 2015, Mindjet had approximately two million users, including notable customers such as Dow, Microsoft, Pfizer, and Cisco.
What is available?
The University has subscribed to an annual site license for MindManager. It is available for both Windows and Mac.
Who can have it?
Academic use on and off campus by staff and students.
How can I get it?
- Live from Apps Anywhere (experimental link)
- In PC Labs
- Request install to University Computer from DTS Service Desk
- Request an account and download links from DTS Service Desk for personal/home use
What support/training is available?
- There is support from MindJet’s website
When does the license/agreement run till?
- The license is renewed annually on 7th October. A decision as to whether to renew it will be taken in good time.