What is it?
What is available?
The University has a site license for the latest version of EndNote. This provides integrations with packages such as Office as well as collaborative tools. It is available for Windows and Mac.
Who can have it?
Staff and Students can get EndNote for their work or personal machines.
How can I get it?
- In PC Labs
- Via Apps Anywhere
- Request for installation from IT Service Desk
- Details of the free Endnote Basic can be found here, including how to create an account
What support / training is available?
- Help is available from the University Library , including online
- Training resources are provided on the Endnote webpage
When does the license / agreement run till?
- The license is renewed annually on 12th June.